- What are cookies?Cookies are fragments of text information that websites transfer to the hard disc of computers connecting to them, and are mostly used for technical purposes.
- What sort of information do we obtain?The following information is obtained about visitors to our website:
- The domain name of the provider (ISP) and/or IP address which gives them access to the site. For example, users from xxx provider will only be identified with the domain xxx.es and/or the IP address. In this way we can compile statistics about countries and servers who frequently visit ourwebsite.
- The date and time of access to our website. This enables us to determine the times of most affluence, and take appopriate action to avoid saturation problems at peak times.
- The internet address from where the link was sent to our website. This helps us evaluate the effectiveness of the various banners and links aimed at our server, so that we can boost those which offer the best results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to identify the most popular areas and then boost and improve their content to ensure enhanced user experience.